Millboard decking isn’t merely an imitation of wood: it’s an improvement. Not only moulded from selected timber, Millboard decking is also hand coloured for unmatched authenticity. The result is the luxurious appearance of wood with even more benefits.
Millboard decking won’t rot and is naturally protected against the degrading effects of damp and insect larvae. Tough enough for use in outdoor environments all year round, it’s the decking of choice for home around the country.
Look below for all Millboard’s key features and colour options - get what’s best for your outdoor space today.
- Slip Resistant: Even in wet weather, your Millboard decking retains its high slip resistance. Keeping you and the whole family safe to enjoy your outside space.
- Does Not Rot or Warp: Millboard decking’s blend of wood-free polyurethane and mineral stone means it won’t degrade like real wood. Whatever the elements throw at it.
- Lost Head Fixing: Special Durafix® screws leave a virtually indistinguishable mark to create a ‘lost head’ effect for a cleaner, more pleasing look.
- Low Maintenance: Unlike wood and other composite materials, a quick wipe clean is all that’s required to keep your Millboard decking looking great.
- Stain Resistant: All Millboard products are both stain and scratch resistant to ensure a long-lasting life. The perfect alternative to timber.
- Resistant To Algae: Moisture, mould and algae can seriously shorten the life of wood and other materials. Fortunately, Millboard is non-porous so resistant to all three.
AVAILABLE IN 12 FINISHES